For anyone who likes a dry martini with a bitter floral taste.
4 ounces of Gin, I used Beefeater 24 since that's what I had at the home bar and it has hints of citrus
3/4 ounces of Dry Vermoth
A few dashes of Lavender Rosemary Bitters
Olives as a garnish
1. Have a mixing glass filled with ice
2. Add 4 ounces of your Gin of your choice
3. Add 3/4 ounce Dry Vermouth
4. Add a few dashes of Lavender Rosemary Bitters. Mine are from Pittsburgh's Wigle Whiskey
5. Stir in your mixing glass, not shaken!
6. Garnish with olives
7. Enjoy the extra dry butter floral taste