Better in the summer. From Lauren Ariza: http://laurenariza.com/2013/07/08/pineapple-cilantro-lime-margarita/
¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 cups pineapple juice
zest of ½ a lime
¼ of lime per drink
Makes about 3-4 cocktails
1. First chop your cilantro and add to a small sauce pan.
2. Pour in your pineapple juice and lime zest; heat on medium-high. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat and let sit until it comes to room temp to infuse. Strain out the cilantro pieces and chill your juice.
3. Time to salt the rim! Rub your 1/4 of a lime (wedge) along the glass rim and place the glass face down on a plate of salt. Rotate the glass around until salt coats the entire rim.
4. Squeeze your 1/4 lime into the glass and toss the wedge in with it.
5. Fill your glasses with ice. Pour in one part Tequila and 3 parts pineapple mixture. Stir and taste; if you like your margarita on the tart side add more lime and enjoy!