¼ medium jalapeño pepper, seeded (use more or less depending on how spicy you want the drink to be)
1 lime, juiced
½ garlic clove, peeled
3 ounces vodka
1 teaspoon agave nectar or simple syrup
1 dash hot sauce
Black Pepper & Salt (or Tajin)
1) Rim the glass with black pepper & salt or Tajìn if desired.
2) In a cocktail shaker, muddle the bell pepper, jalapeno, lime juice and garlic.
3) Add the vodka, agave or simple syrup, hot sauce, a couple twists of freshly ground black pepper and a dash of salt.
4) Fill the shaker with ice, top the shaker with its lid and shake it like crazy.
5) Strain the mixture into the prepared glasses and serve immediately.