1. Have two old fashion glasses ready, 1 chilled and the other for your mixing glass.
2 . In glass 1, Enter sugar cube with 4 dashes of Peychauds bitters and 1 dash of Angostura bitters.
3. Pour 2 ounces of a rye whiskey, I choose Old Overholt since I had it at the home bar and stir the contents over ice to chill.
4. In glass 2, wash your glass with 1/4 ounce of Absenthe and pour out excess if needed.
5. Strain the contents of glass 1 into the chilled Absinthe rinsed glass 2
6. Garnish with a lemon twist